It's all about You,JESUS!

Monday, July 14, 2008

News of the Week 18July'08



Yeah!Cell!

It has been a great week for me since the concert day, i hope the same thing is happening to you too. Let us continue say thanks to the Lord who has shared His unconditional love to every each of us. And the question is have u praised the Lord?


This blog blog has been inactive for almost 1 month, and i lost all my visitors already,hehehe

Keep Visiting this blog and if there is a news about our cell or cell-member or maybe you,just tell us in comment!

I encourage everyone whoever need a prayer just jot it down here! (Don't tell me taht you don't need a pray)


On duty this week :

IB :

WL : DanielYen

WORD : KoayYewJinn


Thanks for reading guys!

Have a nice day!


info: i just watched 'Amazing Grace' yesterday, and it really amazingly amaze me!

6 comments:

danielyen said...

simon just got a job in subang area

James LSY said...

Long overdue post haha

ax said...

did June yawn in the picture?

danielyen said...

i think june was touched!because she was going to be baptized already!^^

n james looks happy holding the bowling ball!^^

Ponderer said...

Glad u loved the movie.....Now pls remove the voting pole about what I should do with my hair PLS!!!

danielyen said...

hehehe........ok